- 30g diced onion
- 80g diced ham
- 10ml white vinegar
- 10ml olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 50g diced tomato
- 60g cottage cheese
Step by step
1. In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat and add the onion and sauté for 2-3 min. Add the ham and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Fill a small saucepan 3/4 full with water, add vinegar and bring to a simmer.
3. Crack one egg into a small bowl, and gently lower it into the water. Poach for 3 1/2 minutes.
4. Slice the avocado in half and transfer the poached eggs to the avocado halves.
5. Top with spoonful of the ham mixture.
6. Sprinkle with diced tomato, cottage cheese and coriander.